Your Name: Donovan Tooth
Company Name: GT Performance
Contact Number: 073 195 0913
1. Describe what your company does in the simplest, most engaging way you can.
We performance tune vehicles to either bring out and unleash the true power in each vehicle while also saving you fuel. We also able to ECO tune trucks, busses and vans in a special way to save them anywhere between 5-15% on their fuel bill.
2. Explain your role in the company
Founder and Owner
3. How does your solution improve your specific industry and why is this relevant to South Africa now?
With rising fuel costs and with everything increasing in price , being able to save 10-20% on your fuel bill is a major benefit.
4. What are some of the other interesting companies you’ve worked for, jobs you’ve had before you started what you are doing now?
We have remaped over 40 clients vehicles in the past 5 months we have been running , we have also installed and run out software on 3 major trucking companies which tests are still running and awaiting feed back.
5. What other businesses/ projects are you involved in?
I own a Clothing range called Dash RSA, which focuses on fit athletic clothing . I am also looking to develop a social media marketing company and a cell phone app which could make a lot of people lives a lot more easier and convenient.
6. Which businesses, startups or people are you looking to connect or collaborate with?
Online marketing companies , website or app developers.
7. What do you most enjoy about your job or industry, and why?
I have always loved cars and driving fast cars , it’s always a pleasure making a car go even faster and having a client so happy and excited he doesn’t know what to do with himself. Their reactions is what I do this for.
8. Name some of challenges you are facing with your company now?
Having consistency with the number of clients I get weekly. It’s always an up down game.
9. What’s your vision for your company in the next 6 months?
To monthly get in 10-15 cars and have 1-2 trucking companies under going trail runs with our software. To bring out 2 new clothing ranges. To get my online marketing company up and going with 5-10 clients underneath me. To have my cellphone application in the development proces.
10. What’s your best advice for fellow small business owners?
Don’t give up and keep going no matter how tough or how challenging it may seem. ” A baby falls down over 100x trying to walk , but you don’t see him going – hey this isn’t for me”
11. Aside from email, how else can people get hold of you? (Provide links to your social media channels)
12. Aside from email, how else can people get hold of you? (Provide links to your social media channels)
Instagram : DASH RSA
13. What is the one app you can’t live without?
14. What is the best entrepreneurial, business or motivational book you’ve read?
Think and grow rich
15. What’s your best productivity tip?